Monday, March 18, 2013


Heartfelt thanks to Marion Lavato http://sammythesupercat.blogspot.com/ for nominating this blog for the Reality Blog Award. 

 
Here are a few facts about me:

Resided in Duluth, MN, Milwaukee and West Allis, Wi, Boxborough and West Acton, MA and Tucson, AZ

Own two cats


You can't tell from my last name, but I'm mostly Irish

Am working full time for a mission society operating orphanages and projects for homeless, abused, abandoned and at-risk children

L'immortalité: Madame Lalaurie and the Voodoo Queen is my first book

Spirituality is an important part of my life

Took 18 months doing the historical research New Orleans and the infamous house on Royal Street for my book

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is wonderful. I love the tour of New Orleans. What a magical place. My blog is the loneliest on the Internet. No comes anymore to see it. I don't think my blog is sending out posts like it was and I have no idea how to fix that. Stop by mine sometime, subcribe or follow and then let me know if you get notices. I'll try to find where to subscribe here.

    All the best, Micki

    ReplyDelete